Friday, November 13, 2009

Funny Thanksgiving Cartoons: Fun and Games


I got this cartoon idea from a commercial I heard on the radio for Chick-fil-a. It was the one where the cows are helping with the sale of a peach flavored milk shake if my memory serves me correct which it is not always doing depending on the amount of sleep I’ve gotten. The whole premise of the commercial besides getting people to go there and buy milkshakes was to get people to eat more chicken. At least, that’s why the cows rallied to the commercial cause of Chick-fil-a. Is it just me or does anyone else find it amazing how self preservation is generally one of the most powerful motivators. Anyway, it coming close to Thanksgiving and all, I got to thinking about it and figured a Turkey might have some ideas along the same lines as the cows did. Poor chickens, they are the catch-all for everyone’s plots to keep from getting eaten. As always, Enjoy the cartoon and have a great day.

Funny Thanksgiving Day Cards